Pricing schedule and activities from February 1st 2021:
- Pricing for services is negotiated up front, and will be included in a proposal for the type of work being considered.
- Pricing will be fixed at an hourly rate, with preparatory work being quoted. Report writing will be quoted at the full hourly rate.
Examples of pricing
- Individual coaching sessions. The initial meeting exploring interest in coaching is free and will be used to set expectations/schedules. The first coaching session will consist of 1 hour preparation and 1 hour actual coaching. Preparation time will be quoted at $100 per hour, and the first session will be at $150 for the hour. Sessions thereafter will cost $100 per hour (AHS employees are quoted $80 per hour). Preparation costs will be waived for all sessions other than the first. On average the cost of a completed coaching period, including preparation costs and pay back will be $500 per person.
- Strategic planning workshop retreats. There are two separate schedules proposed. The first scenario is where the company is prepared to arrange and fund all elements such as hotel/conference room, meals, course preparation material and travel arrangements for participants. In this scenario the academy would provide the service at $165 per hour. Preparation costs would also be $165 per hour. An average day-long workshop will cost a company between $1400 and 1600 for the consultant alone.
The second scenario is less preferred, but would be negotiable. In this scenario the academy would arrange the conference room/s, meals and would provide course material plus audiovisual equipment. In such a scenario, with an average of 20 attendees at the workshop, charges would be around $1000 for the conference room facilities, $500 for the course materials for a group, $600 for breakfast and lunches/tea and coffee; and the academy would bill $165 per hour for consultant’s time. It would cost approximately $4000 for the entire workshop.
- Strategic focus cohort sessions. Such 6 hour cohort groups are run with a maximum of 15 individuals. Costs for sessions; inclusive of conference room, meals, and course material are $1500 per group of 10. Course materials will include a Thinking style assessment questionnaire as well as personalized material that allows individuals to walk out with a strategic focus document.
- Building resilience. The costs will be similar to strategic focus cohort workshops.